After losing over 50lbs myself, I’m passionate about educating and inspiring others about health and fitness. It’s a lifestyle choice and a marathon, not a sprint. Health and well-being are also a lot more than just what you eat and how much you hit the gym. Being healthy also means that you’re taking care of your mind and your own happiness. That’s why I focus on a variety of areas besides just nutrition and exercise (like crafts and makeup and more!) Finding what you’re passionate about and what gets you in the zone is an important part to feeling happy and being a better you! It’s why I spend tons of time on Pinterest finding new crafts and projects. Fit Cupcake is all about being YOU. A balanced life and a lifestyle that you can sustain is what will lead you to your most ultimate goals! <3
A little bit more about me:
- I am currently pursuing my Master’s in Health and Wellness Coaching at Maryland University of Integrative Health. You can learn more about the program here. My goal is to not only become a health and wellness coach but to also consult companies on how they can boost the morale of their employees and offer more wellness activities and programs to their staff. (Currently looking for volunteer clients!)
- I also work remotely as a consultant for a University in their School of Management reviewing courses and curriculum.
- I am a newly married military spouse so I get to move around a lot which requires me to be flexible and is something that’s always challenging me at my core and encouraging me to grow and become a better person. Read about our love story.
- I have an Olde English Bulldogge puppy named Bella and a super sweet cat named Dublyn. They teach me more about patience and love every day than anything else ever has.
- I’ve recently started out on a more plant based eating journey and I’m finding peace in eating with more awareness of where my food comes from. I’ve tried everything from “clean eating” to tracking macros and counting calories and am finally at a place that works best for me and more importantly, feels healthy. What we eat is each so very personal. I want to create a judgement free area for others. I am finding that food truly is fuel and medicine for our entire bodies. You’ll see a lot of healthy recipes on my site but also some fun sweet stuff because it’s all about balance and nourishing your body and mind with the foods you crave.