Chili is staple in the cooler months. Whether you’re trying to feed a room full of family or want to have a hot heatable meal for the rest of the week, homemade chili is the way to go. This chili recipe is entirely plant based and so tasty, spicy, flavorful, and zesty, you’ll find it hard not to go back for seconds.
Pair with your favorite corn bread topped with your favorite apple or pumpkin butter and you’ll be in comfort food heaven.
- 1 40oz can kidney beans, drained & rinsed (or 4 cups cooked)
- 1 15.5 oz can cannelini beans, drained & rinsed (or 2 cups cooked)
- 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 8oz can tomato paste
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1 TSBP chipotle powder
- 1 TBSP onion powder
- Lightly spray crock pot with cooking spray
- Pour in all ingredients and mix well
- Cook on low for 8 hours or low for 4 hours
- Serve with corn bread and top with avocado if desired
Let me know if you try the recipe and what you think in the comments below!