Nutrition is about what you fuel your body with and how your body processes different foods. Diet is what you ARE eating and what you CAN eat. I want you to think about your diet as your lifestyle, stay away from fads and stop looking for instant miracle cures, you won’t find them. When you truly commit to loving yourself and nourishing your body with healthy foods, you WILL see results and more importantly, you’ll FEEL incredible inside and out.
- Springtime Smoothie & Antioxidant Benefits
- How Sugars Effect the Body: Fructose vs. Glucose vs. Artificial Sweeteners
- How to Pick Out a Healthy Cereal
- Why Having a Cheat Day is Good for You and Your Diet
- Carbs: Why they aren’t your enemy
- Gluten Free: Why it Won’t Benefit You if You’re Not Allergic
- Why you should drink more water! And less diet soda…
- The Importance of Breakfast!
- Why Sugar Free and Artificial Sweeteners Are Just As Bad If Not Worse For Your Body
- Food and Your Mood
- 1200 Calories: Why it’s a number that matters